Covid 19 Policy
Due to the nature of the current climate of Coronavirus/Covid-19 and the Pandemic, there are safety precautions in place. Nell Fleming Beauty has completed the Barbicide Certified Course and Barbicide Covid-19 Certification for the Professional Beauty Industry Training for beauty treatments to be carried out. This is training and understanding of proper sanitisation and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards. I also have had my first vaccination. Risk assessments have been carried out.
Please be aware that if either me, or you, the client, are ill, or have symptoms of Coronavirus/Covid-19, please, immediately self-isolate and let me know. This will mean that any appointments within the 14 days will have to cancel and rearranged for another time and date. This may be inconvenient, but everyone’s safety is paramount.
• All laundry towels, uniform, couch covers, etc will be washed at 60 degrees after every use.
• I will be wearing PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) for every treatment-this will include masks and visors.
• All equipment will be wiped down before and after every use with antibacterial wipes or spray.
• I will be washing my hands before and after every treatment or use an antibacterial hand sanitiser.
• All treatments must be done in a well-ventilated room.
• All clients will have to refill out a Covid related health questionnaire, as having had symptoms of Coronavirus/Covid-19 and/or the vaccination is considered a change in health.
• All clients have the option of wearing a mask.
• If either myself or any client come down with symptoms of Coronavirus/Covid-19, all treatments will be rearranged for a time and date after the 14-day self-isolation period.